6 Easy Steps to Sexy Lips
By 0 Comments|
Makeup, like fashion, is an ever evolving rotation of the past. The 90’s is making a comeback from matte foundation, full brow, to the perfect brown pout. Brown has always been a perfect classic neutral for weddings. More and more women deviated from it to dive into pinks and reds. Thanks to the youngest Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, the matte dull mauve brown has been put on the map along with big fluttery lashes.
The fashion world is doing the 90’s thing and brides are following the craze! Matte lipstick was massive for 2014 Spring & Summer and will be for the rest of the year. Lips, more than anything is a huge focused like never before. Women are using multiple colors, textures, and effects like the ombre, to achieve luscious lips. Here are tips on how to achieve the perfect lip combination as well as product selections that will match the look.
- Exfoliate the lips with Bite All Natural Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub.
- Hydrate your lips with Hourglass N28 Treatment Oil.
- Prime your lips with Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lip Lift.
- Add Stila lip stain in the color Patina with Bite Lip Brush.
- Use Urban Decay lip liner in the color Liar to fix the edges.
- Optional: Add concealer to the edges to perfect the look.
The end result is a perfect bridal lip color that has longevity to last for the night!
← Previous Story Tired of Having Flaky, Dead Skin?